Willis Management Group, Inc. provides management and financial accounting services for UT.
Willis Management Group, Inc.
3180 Crow Canyon Place, #100
San Ramon, CA 94583
925.901.0225 ext. 104
For day-to-day management questions, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, call Dina Varellas at the number above or email Dina..
For emergencies 24/7, outside business hours, or if Dina is not available, call 925.901.0225 (the main number) for help with these problems:
- Grounds (trimming, irrigation, broken tree limbs, cleaning)
- LIghts (interior or exterior) in public areas
- Water leakage in public areas (grounds or in the Commons Room)
- Sprinkler heads going off in your unit or a common area
- Smell of gas at meters or in a common area
- Backed up sewer (not in your unit–that’s your responsibility)
- Problems with gutters or down spouts
- Broken fences or gates (not your unit’s–that’s your responsibility)
- Any problem with the exterior of a building or exterior stairs or decks
- Accidents anywhere outside
- Malfunctioning doors in common areas
- Problems with mailboxes
- Elevator problems
Willis Management Group’s Accounting Department handles all of the HOA’s accounting needs, including monthly homeowner association assessments, which are sent, either by snailmail or via an on-line banking service, to:
University Terrace HOA
c/o Willis Management Group
PO Box 66212
Phoenix, AZ 85082
Questions about your assessment may be emailed to email@example.com or by phoning 925.901.0225.