Effective October 1, 2021, our property management group will be with Common Interest Management Services (CIMS). Contact data will be added here on that date. Please see the welcome letter from them posted on our documents page.
Willis Management Group, Inc. provides management and financial accounting services for UT.
Willis Management Group, Inc.
3180 Crow Canyon Place, #100
San Ramon, CA 94583
925.901.0225 ext. 104
For day-to-day management questions, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, call Dina Varellas at the number above or email Dina..
For emergencies 24/7, outside business hours, or if Dina is not available, call 925.901.0225 (the main number) for help with these problems:
- Grounds (trimming, irrigation, broken tree limbs, cleaning)
- LIghts (interior or exterior) in public areas
- Water leakage in public areas (grounds or in the Commons Room)
- Sprinkler heads going off in your unit or a common area
- Smell of gas at meters or in a common area
- Backed up sewer (not in your unit–that’s your responsibility)
- Problems with gutters or down spouts
- Broken fences or gates (not your unit’s–that’s your responsibility)
- Any problem with the exterior of a building or exterior stairs or decks
- Accidents anywhere outside
- Malfunctioning doors in common areas
- Problems with mailboxes
- Elevator problems
Willis Management Group’s Accounting Department handles all of the HOA’s accounting needs, including monthly homeowner association assessments, which are sent, either by snailmail or via an on-line banking service, to:
University Terrace HOA
c/o Willis Management Group
PO Box 66212
Phoenix, AZ 85082
Questions about your assessment may be emailed to email@example.com or by phoning 925.901.0225.