Effective October 1, 2021, our property management group is with Common Interest Management Services (CIMS). Contact data will be added here on that date. Please see the welcome letter from them posted on our documents page. You can set up and log into your portal account here.
Common Interest Management Services, Inc. (CIMS) provides management and financial accounting services for UT.
Common Interest Management Services, Inc (CIMS)
315 Diablo Road, #221
Danville, CA 94526-3409
The phone number, 925.743.3080, will connect you either to their office during business hours (M-F 830a to 430p) or provide instructions for how to reach their emergency answering service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Grounds (trimming, irrigation, broken tree limbs, cleaning)
- LIghts (interior or exterior) in public areas
- Water leakage in public areas (grounds or in the Commons Room)
- Sprinkler heads going off in your unit or a common area
- Smell of gas at meters or in a common area
- Backed up sewer (not in your unit–that’s your responsibility)
- Problems with gutters or down spouts
- Broken fences or gates (not your unit’s–that’s your responsibility)
- Any problem with the exterior of a building or exterior stairs or decks
- Accidents anywhere outside
- Malfunctioning doors in common areas
- Problems with mailboxes
- Elevator problems
Common Interest Management Services’ Accounting Department handles all of the HOA’s accounting needs, including monthly homeowner association assessments, Questions about your assessment can be directed to CIMS by logging into the Homeowner Portal.
The previous management company, Willis Management, can be reached at 925.901.0225.